Before we begin to talk about return gifts for guests on a celebratory occasion, we need to understand why giving away party favours is essential for a successful party. Every guest that does you the honour of attending your party by making time in their busy schedule, and contributes to turning the event into a raging success, needs to be thanked. The best and the easiest way to show your appreciation is to give a return gift. Because these party favours show your thanks and love, each of them needs to be chosen with utmost care. They need to be carefully selected so that they communicate your true feelings.
From return gifts for birthday parties, to appreciation tokens for bridal showers and weddings, we will give you ideas covering every special occasion possible.
Weddings: These are a once in a lifetime event for the bride and the groom. Attending a wedding requires people to manage their schedules and make time to attend your wedding. One should thank every guest gracefully. Here are some ideas for ranging from precious gifts made of gold and silver and some budget friendly idea.
- Personalized Gifts: You can use a simple hand fan or a small book or a newsletter of your wedding or simple salt and pepper shakers, and then add a touch of bespoke feeling by adding your names. These mementos make for perfect gifts because they can be used as well as act as souvenirs of the special day.
- Sculptures: For the more religious folks, you can’t go wrong with religious idols as a return gift for a wedding. Marriages are considered not only as the most pure of bonds between two people but also the holiest it is only fitting that the gift given has a divine significance.
- Photo Frames: These are one of the most loved gift ideas for adults because frames can be used all the time. Plus the design options are endless like glass, wooden, handmade etc. Add a photo of each guest to make this return gift extra special.
Birthdays: Birthdays are the occasions that occurs just once every year and if you have a big family or friend circle then the ideas for return gifts will dry up pretty fast. Here are some new party favour options for birthdays:
- Useful Item: Instead of giving a decorative piece, think utility. For example, if you are throwing a birthday party for children, a pencil box as return gift is a perfect idea. They can use a stationary box easily. For adults think books or handmade bags.
- Pink For Girls And Blue For Boys: Another creative way to give return gifts is to make them gender specific. Each boy gets a cricket ball while the girls can get bracelets.
- Personalize: By adding to names or etching a quote on the party favour, you will win the admiration of every guest.
The best part is that you can use these party giveaways ideas for other occasions too. The ways to give return gifts for a birthday party or any occasion are endless! Just use your imagination and get going.